Heat Shrink Wrapping Machines
Bringing speed, hygiene, energy saving and much more to your packaging operations.
With our select network of principle suppliers we can provide a service specific to your requirements, catering for many industries such as food, retail supermarkets, industrial, textile, printing and more.
Our range includes, manually operated Chamber Machine, semi-automatic L-Sealing and Bagging Machines and heat Shrink Tunnels
Our chamber machines offer...
• Options of Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic
• Output speeds of up to 650 packs per hour
• Portability - all machines ave castors as standard (excluding Minima)
• Capable of using both PVC and Polyolefin shrink wrapping films
• High performance heaters
• One step chamber machines - easy to operate
• Improves speed and quality of finished products both for transit and display
• Quicker and better result than manual machines
• Energy efficient
Our Most Popular Chamber Machines
L Sealing and Bagging Machines
Our L-Sealing and Bagging Machines offer...
Our range of L sealing machinery produced by minipack®-torre have been perfected through years of expertise, leading them to be the priority choice of L sealing machines for many laundries, bakeries and other industries all over the UK and Europe. Our semi automatic and fully automatic L Sealing Machines come with many excellent features and produce a consistent seal quality time after time
- Easy to use with increased productivity over manual L Sealers and chamber machines
- Packing speeds dependent on versions available
- Simplicity of use, both in terms of operation and of set-up
- Superb flexibility to wrap a wide range of products, shapes and size
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Increased reliability with less down time
- Can use a variety of shrink and non shrink films
- Easy to integrate with a shrink tunnel
Our Most Popular L-Sealing Machines
Heat Shrink Tunnels
Our range of Minipack®-Torre heat shrink tunnels include:
• Single chamber heat shrink wrapping tunnels - ideal for the semi automatic L sealers with lower volumes and speeds• Two single heat shrink tunnel size formats currently in our range
• Tunnel 50 is available in a standard painted RAL finish - a hard wearing Steel It paint finish and also fully stainless steel construction
• Largest heat shrink wrapping tunnel in the range is the Tunnel 70 - available in standard RAL painted finish - ideal for the larger format L Sealing machines
• Twin chamber heat tunnels - can even be coupled with any of our flow wrapping machines and machines from Record packaging spa and Ulma etc
• Range of twin chamber heat shrink tunnels we offer are capable of attaining much higher speeds
• Two double heat shrink tunnels currently in our range.
• Tunnel 50 Twin - available in a standard RAL painted finish and it is also available fully constructed in stainless steel for food and medical packaging
• For demanding high speed application we have the Tunnel 50 GT Twin