Seallesss combination tool for sealing steel strapping up to 13mm wide
By using a sealless combination tool for strapping with steel, it can be joined without using a separate sealer, tensioner and seals. The strap is tensioned then punched through in a pattern that creates an integral seal. This type of seal is far stronger than any achieved with a separate seal, but the weight of the sealless tool makes it harder to use and often separate tools are preferred.
- One tool tensions, seals and cuts up to 13mm wide regular steel strap
- Ideal for heavy usage flat strapping
- Maximum strap thickness 0.6mm
- Punching action requires no separate seals
- Reversible punching dies extend tool life
- Weight 4.1kg