Ripack 2100 Propane Gas Powered Heat Shrink Gun for occasional use
The new 2100 propane gas heat gun from Ripack is an ideal starter tool for low to medium volume shrink wrapping. It has fixed 40KW power and is capable of shrinking films up to 150 micron. Ripack have been manufacturing heat shrink products since the 1970 and are world leaders in their field. Their shrink products are used in many industries such as construction, food, transport and logistics and many more.
The Ripack focus on safety and reliability is again evident in this new heat gun as it comes with with the Patented «cold nozzle» technology on the stainless steel heat diffuser. This means it stays cold preventing the risk of burns. Its innovative, user friendly tool-free igniter change system also ensures a smooth shrink process time and time again.
- 40kw Heat Output
- 2.5 bar pressure
- Noise Level: < 85 dbA
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Aluminium body with shock absorbers
- Securipack pressure regulator controls gas cylinder and gun pressure and will
automatically shut off if a fault is detected
- Comes with 8m of hose, fixed gas bottle regulator, tightening key and user manual with CE Certification. Supplied in a Ripack Branded Bag
- Ideal starter tool
- Packaging dimension: 460x330x140 mm
- Weight: 955g
SPARE PARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT - Call for details 01246 488999